Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee

So Kin Kin Pan Mee has arrive in Singapore and after much fanfare, the crowd has finally disperse and waiting time is not that long now. Although I haven't tried the original one (I will soon as I'm heading to KL for work), this is my short review:


Ordered the soup with fishballs, meatballs and 2 pieces of tofu skin, fishballs were bouncy and big. Meatballs were quite small in comparison though. The tofu skin was not bad. 


Kin Kin special soup $5

The noodles were bland at first. But after adding their special chilli, the taste of the dish totally changed. Mixed it up with their half boiled egg and it was quite delicious. However I felt the price was quite expensive as I ordered the baby clams set. But at least now people need not drive up to KL to have it.



Kin Kin Noodles (Set 4) $8



Details of the place: 534 MacPherson Road, Singapore 368220
Opening Hours: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment