Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Mayor of Tiny Town

Halloween night and me and my friends were finding a place for dinner before heading to Halloween Horrors Nights 2 at Universal Studios Singapore. A friend's friend then invited me to her restaurant for dinner. Took up the offer since it's near USS and there was a Halloween set menu to set us up for Halloween mood.


Halloween special set menu


Spider's Pumpkin Brew

Comments: Like the chef's creativity. Do you see the spider? Anyway whenever I drink pumpkin soup, I compare it with my sister's version as there are not many that taste as delicious as hers. I found this pumpkin soup a bit diluted but still is tasty.


Monster's Minestrone Brew

Comments: Did not taste it, but my friend said it was ok, tasted normal.


Witches' hair with devil eye

Comments: Presentation looks very nice but I was kinda disappointed by the bland spaghetti and the over-cooked salmon.(I feedback to the boss already)


Zombie's Brain

Comments: I preferred this. Loved the cheese baked rice but the chicken cutlet was slightly dry


Scrambled Eggs & Crab Mayo $12.90

Comments: The scrambled eggs was nice but the crab mayo was not that fantastic.


Hammie's Omelette $13.90

Comments: My friend said that it was a bit bland and did not really like it after a few bites.

Overall Review:  Even though my review is a bit on the negative side, I hope that they will take it in their stride and work out a formula to brush up their food. The outlet is very new, probably about 2 months old, so they would need all the valuable feedback to make their food more tasty. Do support so that they can improve. I will go back again 1 day to try the Braised Pork Belly Rice, and I hope I won't get disappointed.

Recommendation: 5.5/10

Details of the place: 61 Cantonment Road (can park at The Pinnacle)

Website: The Mayor of Tiny Town (the full menu is in there)

Tel: +65 6222 7089

No comments:

Post a Comment