Friday, December 7, 2012

NYDC

Had a primary school gathering recently and it was held at NYDC. NYDC has been around in Singapore for the longest time and this probably my 1st time here and I felt the food was really quite good.


Mushroom Chicken Soup
Comment: Ordinary tasting soup


The Handcrafted Beef Burger

Comments: It looks good and my friend who ate this said it tasted good. Did not get a chance to try it though, you guys can try it for yourselves.


Spaghetti Bolognaise

Comments: 3 people ordered it, 3 people finished it, so I guess it's nice.


3 Amigos About $13

Comments: Apparently this did not taste as nice as it seems and sounds. The pasta was tasteless, and quite soggy.


Mushroom Ham About $13

Comments: This was really good. Topped up with their dynamite chilli for $1 and it's really nice (not recommended for people who can't take spicy). I took rice instead of pasta. The rice tasted like chicken rice though. The mushroom was also nice.


Various types of Ice Cream

Comments: You can't go wrong with ice creams can you. Anyway NYDC is suppose to be famous for their desserts.

Overall Review: The food was quite good. Maybe western do not appeal to the Asian crowd, when we were there, it was not crowded. I would highly recommend this place for gatherings because the decor is just very warm. Although I did not have a chance to try their desserts, it is known to be good, so do go try. Sorry I did not have the prices for some dishes.

Website: NYDC


No comments:

Post a Comment