Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bangkok Jam

Found out about this chain restaurant at the new Plaza Singapura (PS) extension. As a lover of Thai Food, I decided to try it out. Sadly I was quite disappointed, price was quite expensive and food was so-so. Apparently the outlet in PS charges $1 more on all their dishes as compared to their online menu. 


Thai Milk Tea $5.80

Comments: Probably the most expensive milk tea I have ever bought and it wasn't as nice as those that I have tasted. 


Blended Fresh Coconut $7 
(Topped with Ice Cream)

Comments: I can conclude, blended coconut ice is not nice at all, and for $7, it was really quite a waste of money.



Kailan with Roast Pork $10.90

Comments: The roast pork was really dry and hard. Kinda expensive for a vegetables dish



 Stir-fried Egg Noodle with Bacon & Crabmeat $12.90

Comments:  Quite a plain dish. I think there was not much crabmeat in it too.


Soft-Shell Crab in Mellow Yellow Curry $15.90

Comments: Probably the nicest dish among all the dish I ordered. But after eating a lot of it, it gets pretty hard on the throat. I think because of the curry.



Seafood in Red Tom Yum $8.90

Comments: Disappointed with the Tom Yum soup because it tasted like Maggi Curry soup. The 1st mouthful I took, it choked me because it was really spicy and there was no milk. The seafood was fresh though but it was really not a nice dish

Overall Review: Overall it was bad. Did not really like the food. Nakhon kitchen would still be a better choice for Thai food. Would not recommend anybody to here for nice Thai food, probably only for people for a quick bite, but even then, the food is really expensive. 

Website: Bangkok Jam (for people who do not believe my review)

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing about Bangkok Jam, please feel free visit back my blog about Bangkok Jam too. The url is:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/bangkok-jam/

    ReplyDelete